ITAE Productions Limited produces content under licence from Inspire to Aspire Event Limited, the content is produced, and distributed by ITAE Productions Limited of Unit 6 Roman Park, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 5DQ with registered company number 12557621. ITAE Productions Limited provides a personalised subscription service that allows our members to access ITAE Productions Limited content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers, and other devices (“ITAE Productions Limited ready devices”).
1.1. Your ITAE Productions Limited membership will continue until you choose to end it. To use the ITAE Productions Limited service you must have Internet access and a ITAE Productions Limited ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You authorize us to charge the signup fee for the ITAE Productions Limited content (see “Cancellation” below).
1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
Payment & Cancellation
2.1 Payment Methods. To use the ITAE Productions Limited service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. Subscriptions on pay per month must make payment of all 12 instalments under a contract. Late payments may incur interest and/or be collected by legal enforcement within the jurisdiction the account is registered.
2.2 Cancellation. You can cancel your ITAE Productions Limited membership at any time. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial – period or unwatched ITAE Productions limited content. To cancel, go to your account and click cancellation and follow the instructions. Once you have submitted your cancellation, it may take up to 7 working days for your subscription to end. Please note that cancelled accounts do not entitle you to a refund or allow for early termination of pay per month contracts.
2.3 Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change the price of our service from time to time.
ITAE Productions Limited Service
3.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the ITAE Productions Limited service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
3.2. The ITAE Productions Limited service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your ITAE Productions Limited membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the ITAE Productions Limited service and view ITAE Productions Limited content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
3.3. You may view the ITAE Productions Limited content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is restricted to one.
3.4. The ITAE Productions Limited service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of ITAE Productions Limited content.
3.6 The quality of the display of the ITAE Productions Limited content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD and HDR. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching ITAE Productions Limited content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your ITAE Productions Limited ready device.
3.7. ITAE Productions Limited software is developed by, or for, ITAE Productions Limited and is designed to enable viewing of ITAE Productions Limited content through ITAE Productions Limited ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the ITAE Productions Limited and related third-party software.
Passwords and Account Access
The member who created the ITAE Productions Limited account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the ITAE Productions Limited account and the ITAE Productions Limited ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the ITAE Productions Limited account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the ITAE Productions Limited ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, ITAE Productions Limited or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information in connection with the ITAE Productions service.
Queries regarding Privacy should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org where a response will be actioned within 28 days.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our service, interact with our customer service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
- information when you choose to provide ratings, taste preferences, account settings (including preferences set in the “Account” section of our website), or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your network, network devices, and your computer or other Netflix capable devices you might use to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set top boxes, and other streaming media devices). This information includes:
- your activity on the Netflix service, such as title selections, shows you have watched, and search queries;
- your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels;
- details of your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- device IDs or other unique identifiers, including for your network devices, and devices that are ITAE Productions service capable on your Wi-Fi network;
- resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those on mobile devices, tablets, and streaming media devices that include such identifiers (see the “Cookies and Internet Advertising” section below for more information);
- device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information including type (wifi, cellular), statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
- Information from partners: We collect information from other companies with whom you have a relationship (“Partners”). These Partners might include (depending on what services you use): your TV or internet service provider, or other streaming media device providers who make our service available on their device; mobile phone carriers or other companies. The information Partners provide us varies depending on the nature of the Partner services.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to manage member referrals, to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect and use it. We will normally collect personal information from you where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (for example, to provide our services to you), where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (for example, our direct marketing activities in accordance with your preferences), or where we have your consent to do so (for example, for you to participate in certain consumer insights activities like specific surveys and focus groups). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, to prevent payment fraud or confirm your identity). For questions about our use of your personal information (including legal bases and transfer mechanisms we rely on), cookies or similar technologies, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
- The ITAE Group: We share your information among the ITAE Group companies (www.itaegroup.co.uk) as needed for: providing you with access to our services; providing customer support; making decisions about service improvements; content development; and for other purposes described in the Use of Information section of this Privacy Statement.
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize and optimize our service, to provide bank account or balance information, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services (which includes maintaining and improving their services).
- Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners, in which case we may share certain information with them in order to coordinate with them on providing the ITAE Productions service to members and providing information about the availability of the ITAE Productions service.
- Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
- Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to other countries, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
- social plugins and similar technologies allow you to share information.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
When you visit the “Account” portion of our website, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your payment information, and various related information about your account (such as the content you have viewed and rated). You must be signed in to access the “Account” section.
For requests, or if you have a question regarding our privacy practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Security We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
You must be at least 18 years of age or older to subscribe to the Netflix service. Minors may only use the service with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued use of the ITAE Productions service after any such updates take effect will constitute acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes. If you do not wish to acknowledge or accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the ITAE Productions service. To see when this Privacy Statement was last updated, please see the “Last Updated” section below.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
Last updated 31st January 2021
- 4.2. Liability. ITAE Productions Limited accepts no liability for distress, loss or harm caused by your viewing of ITAE Productions Limited content. We provide a entertainment based service and users should access content that they deem suitable for their enjoyment. Where interactive recommendations are made these are recommendations and all reasonable precautions should be made to avoid harm or injury. ITAE Productions Limited are not liable or responsible for any loss, harm or injury caused your failure to take all reasonable recommended precautions when engaging in recommended activities. Any liability in all circumstances is limited to the total amount paid under these terms.
- 4.3. Unsolicited Materials. 6.2. Unsolicited Materials. ITAE Productions Limited does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for ITAE Productions Limited content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ITAE Productions Limited. does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for ITAE Productions Limited content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ITAE Productions Limited.
- 4.4. Customer Support. ITAE Productions Limited is producing a one off series of live streams during the COVID-19 lockdown. Our support team are available online only.
- 4.7. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- 4.8 If you engage with us on a B2B basis whereby you are provided with access to any ITAE Productions services, you consent to ITAE Productions ltd using your organisation’s name, logo, photo and video intelectual property to be used for cross promotion, advertising and brand/product awareness until the B2B relationship ends and for a period of 5 years after the relationship ends. Itae productions limited will choose how, where, when and what textual references are used to reference or promote any B2B relationship.
Transfer of liability
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Inspire to Aspire Events Limited has licenced the operational delivery of live events to ITAE Productions Limited and permitted the production of the content to be supplied as a digital online service. If you were a customer with a contract with Inspire to Aspire Events limited to attend a live event organised by Inspire to Aspire Events Limited and choose to access digital services produced by ITAE Productions Limited by means of compensation or substitution then you agree to transfer the burden of all existing contracts and all outstanding liability previously held with Inspire to Aspire Events in connection with any live event to ITAE Productions Limited. This does not affect your statutory rights.