ITAE Productions Limited produces content under licence from Inspire to Aspire Event Limited, the content is produced, and distributed by ITAE Productions Limited of Unit 6 Roman Park, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 5DQ with registered company number 12557621. ITAE Productions Limited provides a personalised subscription service that allows our members to access ITAE Productions Limited content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers, and other devices (“ITAE Productions Limited ready devices”).
1.1. Your ITAE Productions Limited membership will continue until you choose to end it. To use the ITAE Productions Limited service you must have Internet access and a ITAE Productions Limited ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You authorize us to charge the signup fee for the ITAE Productions Limited content (see “Cancellation” below).
1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
Payment & Cancellation
2.1 Payment Methods. To use the ITAE Productions Limited service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
2.2 Cancellation. You can cancel your ITAE Productions Limited membership at any time. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial – period or unwatched ITAE Productions limited content. To cancel, go to your account and click cancellation and follow the instructions. Once you have submitted your cancellation, it may take up to 7 working days for your subscription to end. Please note if you do not provide at least 7 working days before your next payment date, you may still be charged.
2.3 Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change the price of our service from time to time.
ITAE Productions Limited Service
3.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the ITAE Productions Limited service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
3.2. The ITAE Productions Limited service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your ITAE Productions Limited membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the ITAE Productions Limited service and view ITAE Productions Limited content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
3.3. You may view the ITAE Productions Limited content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is restricted to one.
3.4. The ITAE Productions Limited service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of ITAE Productions Limited content.
3.6 The quality of the display of the ITAE Productions Limited content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD and HDR. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching ITAE Productions Limited content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your ITAE Productions Limited ready device.
3.7. ITAE Productions Limited software is developed by, or for, ITAE Productions Limited and is designed to enable viewing of ITAE Productions Limited content through ITAE Productions Limited ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the ITAE Productions Limited and related third-party software.
Passwords and Account Access
The member who created the ITAE Productions Limited account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the ITAE Productions Limited account and the ITAE Productions Limited ready devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the ITAE Productions Limited account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the ITAE Productions Limited ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, ITAE Productions Limited or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 4.2. Liability. ITAE Productions Limited accepts no liability for distress, loss or harm caused by your viewing of ITAE Productions Limited content. We provide a entertainment based service and users should access content that they deem suitable for their enjoyment. Where interactive recommendations are made these are recommendations and all reasonable precautions should be made to avoid harm or injury. ITAE Productions Limited are not liable or responsible for any loss, harm or injury caused your failure to take all reasonable recommended precautions when engaging in recommended activities. Any liability in all circumstances is limited to the total amount paid under these terms.
- 4.3. Unsolicited Materials. 6.2. Unsolicited Materials. ITAE Productions Limited does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for ITAE Productions Limited content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ITAE Productions Limited. does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for ITAE Productions Limited content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ITAE Productions Limited.
- 4.4. Customer Support. ITAE Productions Limited is producing a one off series of live streams during the COVID-19 lockdown. Our support team are available online only.
- 4.7. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- 4.8 If you engage with us on a B2B basis whereby you are provided with access to any ITAE Productions services, you consent to ITAE Productions ltd using your organisation’s name, logo, photo and video intelectual property to be used for cross promotion, advertising and brand/product awareness until the B2B relationship ends and for a period of 5 years after the relationship ends. Itae productions limited will choose how, where, when and what textual references are used to reference or promote any B2B relationship.
Transfer of liability
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic Inspire to Aspire Events Limited has licenced the operational delivery of live events to ITAE Productions Limited and permitted the production of the content to be supplied as a digital online service. If you were a customer with a contract with Inspire to Aspire Events limited to attend a live event organised by Inspire to Aspire Events Limited and choose to access digital services produced by ITAE Productions Limited by means of compensation or substitution then you agree to transfer the burden of all existing contracts and all outstanding liability previously held with Inspire to Aspire Events in connection with any live event to ITAE Productions Limited. This does not affect your statutory rights.